NeuEra - Quantum Jump and the Central Nervous System
Concept of body tensegrity and its influences on body stability, connection between fascia and central nervous system, quantum physics applied to energy therapies and more!
An overview of quantum physics applied to energy therapy and the body's connection to the Universe. The mechanisms of postural stabilization by the central nervous system, through the use of Quantum Jump technology. From the theory of the central nervous system. Moreover!
This course is available to everyone, but is compulsory for any therapist wishing to become a reseller of Quantum Jump technology. To learn more about the technology or to become a reseller write to us via our Facebook page.
Learn more about Quantum Jump Technologies!
What will you learn?
- Basic principles in posturology.
- Postural analysis - static and dynamic.
- What is tensegrity and its influences on body stability.
- Fascias and central nervous system. The fascia is now recognized as the most sensory organ in the body. Its way of interacting with the nervous system is very complex.
- Physical body - energetic body: overview of quantum physics applied to energy therapies. We now know that everything is made up of energy and the human body is no exception. The more science advances, the more it shows that the body is linked to the Universe and that it interacts with it and its environment.
- Attitude analysis - how the energy body materializes in the physical world. You will be shown, in easy-to-reproduce ways, how the vital body can be perceived at the level of the physical body.
- Stabilization of the central nervous system using the Quantum Jump. The proposed technology has been validated, by scientific studies, as being able to support optimal activity of the central nervous system.
- Podal afference optimization options - plan regulation (3 axes). The posture must be normalized in the 3 planes of movement to bring lasting gains: frontal, transverse and sagittal.
- Implementation and potential modification of quantum soles (Quantum Jump Technology).
- Presentation of ortho-postural insoles.
- Theory on the Central Nervous System.
Vice-President, Institut Neuro Performance SNC Suisse
Posturologist and Neurotherapist
Secretary, Quantum Jump Technologies
(See his full biography)
Nicolas Desjardins, BHS, CPN
Bachelor in Holistic Health Sciences
Expert in Postural Neurology and Neurotherapy
Ph.D. student in integrative medicine
President, Academia NeuEra inc
President, Clinic and Neuro Performance Institute
President, Institut Neuro Performance Suisse SNC
Vice-President, Quantum Jump Technologies
Has more than 8000 hours of study in the field of health, therapy, sports and alternative medicine.
(See his full biography)