NeuEra - Quantum Jump and the Central Nervous System (CNS)
A complete overhaul of the course is now online, including new technologies (S2, Ultra, Immunity/Digestion, Animals).
We strongly advise you to follow it again in full, free of charge!
In addition, we have set up the possibility of obtaining a chip test kit (including 2 QJ1 chips, 2 S2 chips), which will allow you to directly identify the needs of your customers, in order to know They are completely corrected posturally with QG1, S2 or the combination of the two technologies (Quantum Ultra).
We implemented this solution because the posturology students who received their insoles kept them for themselves instead of testing them on their patients.
Some people need the S2 or Ultra technology instead of the QJ1s, which don't have the same effects.
This investment can be repaid for you with the sale of practically a single pair of insoles. It’s worth the cost :)
Looking forward to hearing your feedback on the update!
- The Central Nervous System: This section contains theory on posture and autonomic nervous system, the possibilities, the different parts of the nervous system, the central nervous system , anatomy and structure, spinal cord, cranial nerves, brainstem, cerebellum, diencephalon, telencephalon, difference from the peripheral nervous system, as well as diseases of the nervous system.
- Nervous System, Fascia and Tensegrity: This section contains theory on the nervous system, the functional loop of the CNS, the CNS and fascia, the fascia and tensegrity, as well as balance, stability and the reflex loop.
- What Can Disrupt CNS Function? : This section contains theory on comprehensive or non-exhaustive central nervous system disruptors.
- Sensory Deafferentation: This section contains theory on sensory deafferentation and its consequences, the comparison between the foot and the eye, quantum jump and regulation exteroceptive foot, foot and brain.
- Electromagnetism and Magnetism: This section contains theory on the definition of electromagnetism, concepts, the human brain and the geomagnetic field, the magnetic polarity in human physiology, the principle of polarity of the body, electromagnetic fields and the human body, major difficulties in calculation techniques, low frequency problems, specific modeling problems related to the phenomenon and geometry, fields electrical and magnetic conditions of the body, electric field and magnetic field dosimetry, as well as unresponsive phenomena when using Quantum Jump technology.
- The Schumann Frequency and the Living: This section contains theory on the ionosphere and radio waves, the HAARP project, the Schumann frequency, its harmonics and how they work, wave modulation and life, the main observed cerebral rhythms, slow rhythmic sinusoidal waves, the kingdom of waves, electromagnetic DNA, energized water, human psychophysiology and rhythm, music bands raw EEG frequencies, as well as energy balance and yin yang.
- The Nogier Frequencies: This section contains theory on the Nogier frequencies.
- Interesting Research: This section contains theory on the innovative technical implementation of Schumann resonances and its influence on organisms and biological cells, research implications and directions, the mysterious quantum sense of birds, cortisol secretion and recovery, and scalar waves as the medicine of tomorrow.
- Quantum Physics: This section contains theory on the physical body, the energy body and quantum physics, the first steps in quantum physics, Schrödinger's cat , as well as the birth of Time.
- What is Quantum Jump?: Here we are talking about the composition of the technology itself and its mechanism of action.
- The 3 Technologies Available: This section contains explanations concerning the therapeutic technology Q-Therapy, the sports Q-Performance, the S2 technology, the Ultra technology, the animal technology, as well as technology for the digestive system and Immunity
- Analyses in Podiatry and Posturology: This section contains theory on podiatry, posturology, the transition from the functional body to the sensory body, analysis podiatry, NeuEra static, basic, dynamic postural analysis, an analysis of the results, comparison with and without QJ technology, a demonstration with spinal deviation, postural correction with the different technologies, examples of static, dynamic analysis and on a stabilometric platform on 3 people, the definition of postural tolerance, the different types of wedges that can be used, the basic use of wedges, as well as the correlations between the feet and the scapular planes.
- Clinical Results and Consultations: This section contains information on our clinical results, contexts of use of technologies, videos of positive experiences carried out at NeuEra, Quantum Jump and sleep, the use of QJ in consultation, to finish with the art of cutting soles!
- Manufacturing and Retouching Insoles: This section contains explanatory videos on cutting Quantum Jump insoles with and without templates, positioning the technology in the sole for podiatrists and warnings about relief.
- For the Different Trades: This section contains information concerning the manufacture of podiatric or posturological insoles by integrating Quantum Jump technologies, the purchase of pre-designed insoles for trainers and therapists, as well as resale prices for trainers and therapists.
The costs involve
- 2 days of cutting-edge training
- An e-document of the complete presentation on screen (244 pages)
- A practical downloadable e-document (168 pages)
- Presentation of a certificate
- Online monitoring with teacher and students
- A knowledge assessment
If you have any questions about the training, contact us , a member of our team will be happy to answer you.
Please note that training can be given in your region on request with a minimum of 16 people for a single teacher and 20 people for two teachers. It must be entirely organized by the applicant. For more information on prices and possible agreements, contact us!
Vice-President, Neuro Performance Institute SNC Switzerland
Posturologist and Neurotherapist
Secretary, Quantum Jump Technologies
Nicolas Desjardins, BHS, CPN
Bachelor in Holistic Health Sciences
Expert in Postural Neurology and Neurotherapy
PhD student in integrative medicine
President, Academia NeuEra inc
President, Neuro Performance Clinic and Institute
President, Swiss Neuro Performance Institute SNC
Vice President, Quantum Jump Technologies
Has more than 8000 hours of study in the field of health, therapy, sports and alternative medicine.